- The European Project E-DDIBIORESIN, in which TECNOPACKAGING collaborates with other 3 partners from Spain and Portugal is funded by the European Commission with more than one million Euros.
- A new material will be developed, combining resin extracted from pine trees and bioplastics to manufacture 100% biodegradable lightweight bags for fruits and vegetables and semirigid trays for fresh fish and meat. The target is to reduce the single- use- plastics environmental issue
- The research is part of the European MADRAS project which will enable mass production of this type of electronics, known as OLAE, for accelerated time-tomarket.
- Seen as a viable alternative to conventional electronics, OLAE devices include organic electronics printed on flexible surfaces such as plastic or paper.
- Their applications range from producing smart packaging, roll-up displays and flexible solar cells to single-use diagnostic devices and printed batteries along with other innovations.
15 partners from 7 EU countries will work together to transform waste from the poultry industry into bio-based products for agricultural applications.
Ingreen project collaborates with local communities against covid-19: https://ingreenproject.eu/project-partners-in-solidarity-with-local-communities-against-covid-19/
As INGREEN progresses, TECNOPACKAGING look forward to sharing our research findings. Here you can find INGREEN first Newsletter.
Make sure you don't miss any updates by signing up for the INGREEN newsletter: http://ingreenproject.eu/newsletter/