Industrial Plastic Applications
We manufacture plastic pieces from 1 gram to 20 kg, in most of the commercially available thermoplastics in the market, according to their final use and/or application.
We have the necessary equipment to make pieces from simple to complex geometry for the automotive, aerospace, food processing, construction, biotechnology sectors... among others.
How do we work?
WE OFFER A COMPLETE SERVICE FROM THE CONCEPT OF THE PIECE, TO THE FIRST INDUSTRIAL UNITS MANUFACTURED
- We design different the options different pieces according to our customer requirements, using specialized software based on finite element structural analysis, to accurately determine the required geometry.
- We make a rapid prototyping of it in PA or PUR, which allows to physically evaluate the piece and even mount it on a given subset.
- We determine the proportions and build the more appropriate mould to comply with the requirements, looking for the best ratio price/quality
- We manufacture short series, from 1 to 50,000 units of the required pieces
- If required, we apply special finishes to the manufactured parts: screen print, pad printing, painting, plating, vacuum metallizing…
Examples of projects:
- Design and prototyping of hip hybrid system made of advanced materials. HIP-BRID
- Development a light-blow headboard based on nanotechnology